Top Things to Do | Visit Allen, TX CVB
Top 10 Springy Thingies
1. Appreciate the Arts at Allen Arts Festival, May 12-14
Head to the Allen Arts Festival and tap into your artsy side as you explore distinctive jewelry, sculpture, paintings and more set to a backdrop of live entertainment at Watters Creek at Montgomery Farm. Admission and looking are free, but plan on spending for all the great finds!
2. Catch a Concert by the Creek, April through June
Dance the night away as local musicians perform on The Green at Watters Creek at Montgomery Farm during this free concert series. The fun takes place every Saturday starting at 7 p.m.
3. SPRING INTO FUN
Whether you want to shred waves at Hydrous or jump for joy – literally – at Cosmic Jump, we’ve got plenty of ways to make your springtime a wonderful time.
4. Get Revved Up With Texas Revolution Indoor Football
The Texas Revolution Indoor Football League team is punting their way to a winning-season. Catch them on the turf, now through June. Huddle up your crew and get your tickets today.
5. Cheer on the Champs: Allen Americans Advance to Playoffs
Score a seat close to the action as the reigning Kelly Cup titleholders, the Allen Americans, chase another championship in the 2017 Kelly Cup Playoffs. Whether you want to talk smack from the comfort of a suite or ring your cowbell rink-side, Allen Event Center has the right seat for you.
6. Take a hike
Take a hike – in a good way, and explore the Connemara Meadow Preserve. Enjoy some fresh air and take in the beautiful surroundings – without ever having to leave the city.
7. Swing Some WrenchesBring the kids, buddies or pros and get ready to swing some wrenches. We’ve got three courses with 33 unique holes of great golf for any skill level at one great location right off US 75 at The Courses at Watters Creek.
8. Dine Al Fresco From The Blue Fish to Cru–A Wine Bar, we’ve got some of the best outdoor dining (and drinking) around. Find all the options in our convenient online restaurant directory.
9. Let Loose With Live Music
The sensation of snapping your fingers and tapping your toes is not far from your reach when you visit us. Check out the spots that are getting lively when it comes to music around here.
10. Get Ready for Outdoor Fun
Stop by Cabela’s and they’ll show you the ins and outs of this outdoor superstore. They’ll even hook you up with fly-fishing lessons.