- Meeting & Event Planners
Meeting & Event Planners | Visit Allen, TX CVB
the allen advantage
The best kept secret in Dallas and THE up and coming destination in DFW to get away and play or plan a meeting or convention of any size. Located just north of Dallas, Allen is 25 miles from either DFW or Love Field airports and blends the best of local charm and hospitality with world-class amenities.
- 1,235 hotel rooms
- A hotel and convention center just steps away from a resort-style mixed-use shopping and dining mecca
- An event center just steps away from a brand-name hotel and dozens of popular shops, restaurants and attractions
- Five million square feet of premier shopping
- 250 restaurants
It's the perfect package, and it's all in Allen.Make sure you sign up for our quarterly meeting planner newsletter so you can be in the know about the latest and greatest things happening in Allen.
Put Our Experience to Work
Our Sales Team has years of experience in the hospitality industry. Contact them at 214.509.4670 or by email to start planning your next meeting or convention.
Now that you’ve started planning your convention, do you need help finding resources like a local printer or sign shop? Maybe you’re here and need to have a flat tire fixed or to find the nearest pharmacy. Our list of essential services should help you feel right at home.
Allen Event Center
Seeking a large-scale meeting or tradeshow space? Allen Event Center includes seating for 7,000+ people or space for 150 10-by-10-foot booths in the bowl. A tradeshow configuration can expand to accommodate a celebrity stage, show office and 65 additional booths in the lobby concourse. And, did we mention that covered parking is always free?
Do you prefer a host hotel? The Delta Hotels by Marriott Dallas Allen Watters Creek Convention Center opened in January 2019 and has 79,000 square feet of meeting and convention space as well as 300 guest rooms. In addition, the Courtyard by Marriott has more than 28,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and the Hilton Garden Inn has more than 12,000 square feet of meeting space. Within a 5-mile radius, Allen has 2,283 total guestrooms provided by the most respected brands in the hotel industry.
Looking for a small group option? From the Allen Public Library Civic Auditorium to Bethany Lakes Clubhouse, we have the perfect place for you. Find it by using our online meeting space directory.
If a tour of North Texas is on your horizon, make sure Allen, Texas, is at the top of your itinerary! Already a favorite stop for group tour providers, motor coach operators and travel booking agents, Allen will wow any visitor to the area. All nine of our nationally recognized hotel brands have complimentary parking areas for group tour buses and are within short distances of our three major shopping destinations.
Let’s meet soon! Contact the Allen Convention and Visitors Bureau. We can:
- Assist with a bid presentation to your board of directors, site committee or general membership
- Mail you a visitor guide - request one now
- Set up site inspections so you and your planning committee can personally tour the hotels, restaurants, venues and attractions that are best suited to your needs. To schedule a site visit, call us at 214.509.4670
- Provide a formal bid packet - just complete the online request for proposal form
- Provide convention bags to keep meeting materials and goodies together
- Place personalized welcome signage at your host hotel(s)
- Provide a marketing shell/attendance builder to help promote your convention
- Provide visitor guides and related brochures for meeting attendees before they arrive
- Host a booth at this year's event to promote the location of your next convention
- Provide publicity materials like logos, photos, our destination video, e-postcards or social media support
- Provide a personalized welcome letter from either the Mayor of Allen or the Allen CVB Director