Top 10 Things to Do | Visit Allen, TX
Top 10 Springy Thingies
1. APPRECIATE THE ARTS At Blue House Too Visit Blue House Too now through May 13 to see the "Florescence" spring collective art show.
Dance the night away as local musicians perform on The Green at Watters Creek at Montgomery Farm during this free concert series. The fun takes place every Saturday starting at 7 p.m.
2. Catch a Concert by the Creek, April through June
Let Loose With Live MusicThe sensation of snapping your fingers and tapping your toes is not far from your reach when you visit us. Check out the spots that are getting lively when it comes to music around here.
4. Spring Into FunWhether you want to shred waves at Hydrous or jump for joy – literally – at jumpstreet, we’ve got plenty of ways to make your springtime a wonderful time.
5. Cheer On The Champs, Allen Americans Score a seat close to the action as the Allen Americans, chase another championship. Whether you want to talk smack from the comfort of a suite or ring your cowbell rink-side, Allen Event Center has the right seat for you.
6. Jam Out At Allen Event CenterWith the spectacular set of shows lined up at Allen Event Center, you’ll surely want to snag your seats soon. From Newsboys to Emerald City Band to Khalid. See who’s coming to town.
Take a HikeTake a hike – in a good way, and explore the Connemara Meadow Preserve. Enjoy some fresh air and take in the beautiful surroundings – without ever having to leave the city.
Bring the kids, buddies or pros and get ready to swing some wrenches. We’ve got three courses with 33 unique holes of great golf for any skill level at one great location right off US 75 at The Courses at Watters Creek.
8. Swing Some Wrenches
Stop by Cabela’s and they’ll show you the ins and outs of this outdoor superstore. They’ll even hook you up with fly-fishing lessons.
9. Dine Al Fresco From The Blue Fish to Cru–A Wine Bar, we’ve got some of the best outdoor dining (and drinking) around. Find all the options in our convenient online restaurant directory.
10. Get Ready For Outdoor Fun