Top 10 Things to Do | Visit Allen, TX
TOP 10 Fall Fun THINGS TO DO
1. Enjoy the Show: Fun for every age at allen event centerAllen Event Center has something for everyone this fall. Grab tickets to see Russ, Disney On Ice presents Frozen, and Sesame Street Live! before they’re gone! You don’t want to miss out.
2. Kick off THe Season With the Dallas Sidekicks Have no fear if you’re not a fan of the cooling weather! Stay indoors at the Dallas Sidekicks first preseason game at Allen Event Center on November 17 at 7 p.m. This is the perfect opportunity to get to know your Dallas Sidekicks and load up on Sidekicks swag – oh, and it’s free!
3. FEEL THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT WITH SOME JAZZY TUNESFrom November 23 – December 22, head over to Watters Creek at Montgomery Farm every Friday and Saturday for A Very Jazzy Christmas with Eddie Crocetti Jazz. Check the calendar for time details.
4. cheer on the Champions: 10 Years of Allen AmericansScore a seat close to the action as the Allen Americans celebrate their 10th Anniversary. Whether you want to talk smack from the comfort of a suite or ring your cowbell rink-side, Allen Event Center has the right seat for you.
5. Make Gift Shopping A BreezeWith holidays right around the corner, don’t stress about presents. You’ll score one of a kind finds at The Green Tuffet and Lone Star Mercantile (there’s plenty to browse at Lone Star Mercantile with over 200 shops under one roof).
6. Frolic in the fall colorsEnjoy the cooling temperatures and the changing colors at the Connemara Meadow Preserve. Hike to your heart’s content without ever having to leave the city!
7. Eat More, Stress Less
As the temperature cools, get the warmest winter attire at one of our premiere shopping destinations. From jackets and scarves to cozy blankets for your home, our stores have you covered.
8. Fine Tune Your Swing this Fall Perfect your swing this fall at The Courses at Watters Creek. Tee off with the kids, buddies or pros at one of their three courses with 33 holes of great golf for any skill level.
9. Bundle up in a new wardrobe