Kameha Con is an unofficial Dragon Ball universe Fan Convention celebrating everything Dragon Ball Z. They hosted their 2021 convention at the Marriott Dallas Allen Hotel & Watters Creek Convention Center. It was the perfect place for fans to enjoy a weekend full of activities like meeting their favorite voice actors, shopping Dragon Ball universe merchandise and memorabilia from the vendor hall, and so much more!
“When we were looking for a place to do the convention we decided that we needed to include the stay with the convention aspect. Allen’s perfect. They have a hotel attached, a very beautiful hotel. Very large convention center. In fact, when we walked through the hotel we saw the rooms and of course, they showed us that first. I remember opening the door to this (the Watters Creek Convention Center) and was shocked that it was this large and this well-thought-out, especially for exhibitors. It screams ‘do a show here’.”
- Chris Slatosch, Kameha Con
The Marriott Dallas Allen Hotel and Convention Center is the go-to spot to host any type of event with:
- 79,000+ Total Meeting Space
- 40,000+ Column-Free Convention Space
- 12,000 sq. ft. Ballroom (with 18’ Ceiling Height)
- 15 Technology-Rich Meeting and Breakout Rooms (18,000 sq. ft.)
- 1,000 Car Parking Garage (Connected to Hotel/Convention Center)
- Full-Service Hotel with 300 Modern and Spacious Guest Rooms including Junior, Hospitality, and Presidential Suites
- Upscale Restaurant and Destination Bar, delivering true Texas Cuisine
Not only that, the Marriott Dallas Allen Hotel & Watters Creek Convention Center provides the perfect place for your attendees to sleep and play, while also providing a great location just steps away from restaurants and bars for after-event sips and eats. Guests can walk to over 70 shops, restaurants, and bars across the street at Watters Creek Village, a mixed-use retail and dining mecca.