About Allen, Texas | Visit Allen, TX CVB
- Population: 97,807
- Median age: 34.7
- Land area of the City: 27.11 square miles
- Average rainfall: 41.0 inches
- Average temperature: 62.83°F
- Parks & Trails: More than 1,100 acres of park land, 67 parks and facilities and 65 miles of walking and biking trails.
- Restaurants: 250+
- Hotels: Eight (935 guest rooms and nearly 30,000 square feet of adjustable meeting space)
- Police protection: 1 station located at 215 McDermott Drive, Allen, Texas 75013 and 3 storefront locations located at Allen Premium Outlets, a Simon Center; The Village at Allen; and Watters Creek at Montgomery Farm.